Monday, August 13, 2018

Pretty Leaves Die Set - Host Exclusive - Fun Stampers Journey Products

Pretty Leaves Die Set Host Exclusive DI-0500
Thankful Friends Stamp Set SS-0581
Thankful Friends Die Set DI-0447
BUNDLE AND SAVE
Thankful Friends Bundle BD-0429


Since I wanted to create the look of fall for this card, I literally took out stamp pads that were green, yellow, orange, red.   After the leaves were cut out, I lightly tapped the ink pads on top of them to create the color/look that I wanted.    Then placed the die cut leaves on solid color paper and cut an outline image just slightly larger.   Gave a bit more focus on the die cuts this way.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.