Monday, August 6, 2018

Video Tutorial - How to Make a Craft Bag Using Duck Tape / Duct Tape and Plastic Bags

The other day I got inspired and had to try out this new (to me) craft of making storage/craft bags using plastic bags and Duck Tape / Duct Tape.   Because I know the quality of the Duck Tape Brand, this is the brand I choose for this project.

If you are reading this via e-mail, here's my direct link to the video:  https://youtu.be/vfk6HKJ5teQ
NOTE:   This video is the Live Feed I did on my Facebook Business Page.  




Making these craft bags was so much easier with the help of these products from Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ):



Journey Cutting Mat TO-0148 
Retractable Craft Knife TO-0145 
Craft Knife Replacement Blades TO-0146 pack of 4

Here are some photos of my finished projects:  (there will be more in my future)

 I tried both the press/seal and the slider type closers for the bag.   My preference is the slider style.   I just feel it will be more durable in the long run.   The photo above is all the ones I made Saturday.

 My favorite - the all over print.

A mix of solid and print for this bag.

Solid color bag.

These would make great gift items or even could be used as a gift bag.   The bags come in so many different sizes from snack to trash bag size (if you wanted a super big project to work on).  For me, the quart bags were a great size to work with.   The tape lengths for this size was easy to handle too.   For me, the slider type closer would be the one I would choose when making bags.   I just feel it closes easier and you can tell right away if the bag is sealed or not.

These could be used for pencils, pens, craft items, cosmetics, travel size items, and so much more.

Have you made these before?  What have you made with the tape?

August 2018 Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Promotions

 

 
Who doesn't love a good sale on quality products!!!  Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) Prepped to Play promotion will give you 20% off select mixed media products.   The list includes wood items, Gesso, Gel Medium, stencils, PanPastels sets, and so much more.    Be sure to look at the full list HERE.

 Please let me know if you have any questions.
 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.