Saturday, April 13, 2019

A Magical Birthday Card Using "Wiz" Stamp Set By Penny Black

When you are awake in the middle of the night, inspiration can strike.   That's what happened to me at 1 am last night.   I knew I wanted to work with my Altenew Watercolor Half Pan Set and the other Penny Black wizard stamp set.   Since we didn't have plans for today, I went ahead and started creating.   Three hours later I had my card finished.   It was so enjoyable to take my time, watercolor, and not have any distractions.

 Altenew Watercolor Half Pan Set
Penny Black Stamp Set - Wiz

Penny Black Stamp Set
Wiz

Penny Black Stamp Set
A Wizard
 
Thank you for all of the birthday wishes, phone calls, texts, messages, and facebook posts yesterday for my birthday.   It was a great day made even more special by all of you.
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog today,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.