Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Teaspoon of Fun Special Offer When Buying Art Impressions Products

Teaspoon of Fun is offering a great deal (25% off) if you purchase Art Impressions products through them for the month of April.   Full details can be found on their blog.  CLICK HERE

Art Impressions has both rubber and clear stamps.   

I got my very first Art Impressions Stamp Set recently called Spare Me.   I thought it was unique and couldn't wait to make a card with it.

 Art Impressions Spare Me
Colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens


Spare Me Stamp Set

What a fun stamp set.   So useful for so many occasions.  

This stamp set is a clear stamp set.   It doesn't say photopolymer anywhere on the labeling.  It states "clear".   There was no odor to this stamp set, and I did get a crisp image when stamping.  I definitely will be buying more of the Art Impressions products.   Hope to take advantage of the Teaspoon of Fun sale this month.   Full details:  CLICK HERE

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.