Monday, April 8, 2019

Tulips Watercolor Card Created With Altenew Watercolor Half Pans

Today was the day for a new adventure.   My wonderful husband gave me a set of Altenew Watercolor Half Pans (set of 36) and some new stamp sets perfect for watercoloring.    I had to try them out immediately.  They were meant as a birthday gift, but he let me have them a few days early!

I like the rich colors of the pans.   They are easy to use, even for a beginner like me.   The only thing I was disappointed about is that the lid snaps off when you try to open it flat.   I had thought it could open flat to be used as a palette.  It does snap right back on.

So here is my first watercolor done with the half pans, brush, and water.

Penny Black Stamp Set:  Flutterby

I still have lots to learn, but it was fun working with them today.   Whether using pencils, Zig Real Brush Pens, or watercolor pans ... I'm having fun and learning along the way.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.