Thursday, April 18, 2019

Rose And Tulip Dies Make a Beautiful Card

Part of my birthday gift was the Tonic Cardmaking Magazine.   Scrapbook.com carried it here in the US.   It is now showing as sold out.   I was amazed at all the dies, stamps, embossing folder, and cardstock that came with the magazine.   It definitely is a great value.

Here's the first card I have made with it:





The half circle dies can be used as I did (both designs show) or can be cut twice to crate the same design on both sides.    Same with the corners ... each corner can be different or the same.   Fun to mix and match.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.