Thursday, April 11, 2019

A Wizard Stamp Set - Penny Black Stamp Set

Penny Black has some of the most amazing red rubber stamps.  As I mentioned my wonderful husband gave me my birthday present early, so I am trying some of them out now.   Can't wait to share all the items with all of you.

I love the quality of these stamps.   It is red rubber and has the design on the cling side.  In my opinion, rubber stamps are the best.   No odor, easy to clean, and the best stamped images!!!

 Penny Black Stamp Set
A Wizard

I stamped out the design on white card stock.   The image was colored in with Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils, then was fussy cut out.   The cut out image was adhered to brushed silver card stock which I also fussy cut around to mimic the same outline as the stamped image.   The card base is a navy blue.   I did use FSJ  Gold Silk for the stars on the blanket and the spots on the card base.   The stars were hand painted with a brush to keep the FSJ Silk within the lines.


Penny Black Stamp Set
A Wizard

Penny Black Stamp Set
Wiz

I'm definitely going to have to see if there are other stamp sets of wizards from Penny Black.   I see many "magical" cards in my future.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary


2 comments:

  1. Mary, Thank you. I love these stamps & you're card. I'll have to check them out. Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maureen, thank you for leaving a comment today. The Penny Black Stamps are fantastic. So many options, and I love that many of them can be easily used for a color project. I got mine through scrapbook dot com. Another good brand of red rubber stamps they carry is Deep Red.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.