Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Harmony Stamp Set by Penny Black Used For This Card.

I know it may not seem like Spring where you currently live, but I am sure it is just around the corner.   Here in Arizona, it definitely has arrived.  This card should bring some Springtime happiness to the person who receives it.   The stamp image is from Penny Black and is called Harmony.  The wood chip embellishments/bird cages I believe are from Bo Bunny.   I covered them with a set of Crafter's Companion Metallic Markers.


Altenew Watercolor Half Pan Set used for flowers.
Crafter's Companion Metallic Markers used for the bird cages/birds.

 Penny Black Stamp Set - Harmony

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.