Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Potted Plants Stamp Set Used to Create an Easter Card

Penny Black makes the most beautiful rubber stamps, and I feel blessed to have acquired a few of them.   This is the last of the Penny Black Stamp Sets that Hal gave me for my birthday last week.   I love that these stamps can be easily colored in with pencils, Zig Real Brush Pens, Copics, watercolor pans and more!   This card is a mix of the stamped image, Altenew Watercolors Half Pan Set, Zig Real Brush Pens, and some metallic watercolors I had.    I wish you could see the shine from the metallic watercolor pans.   Really shiny and bright.

Altenew Watercolor Half Pan Set
Zig Real Brush Pens
Master's Touch Metallic Watercolors Pan Set

Penny Black Stamp Set - Potted Plants
NOTE:   I separated/cut one of the butterflies from the main
stamp set.   It was too tight of a fit for an A2 card with it attached.
This way I was able to get the full design on the A2 card by
stamping it as two separate images.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.