Sunday, March 31, 2019

Three Cards I Made This Weekend

My challenge this weekend was to be creative with a product I had previously purchased and not used.   I did have a few items to choose from (smiling).   I came across these pencils the other day that I had purchased from FSJ ages ago.   I actually thought they were embellishments and was surprised to realize they were post-it notes.


Each pencil had its own stack of post-its, but after removing the top one of each color I discovered the glue/adhesive had also gotten on the ones beneath.   May have been because of the heat here, don't really know.   At least I got one cute card out of the set.    The sentiment was from a grab bag set of stickers I had purchased.   Thought it was perfect to go with the pencils.


FSJ Little House Stamp Set  AT-0298
Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils

Always fun to send a card to a friend who just moved into a new home.   This stamp was just what I needed for this card.


FSJ Cottage Bouquet SS-0606
FSJ Silk Flower (don't know the item number)

I took one of the flower stamps and randomly stamped it 3 times on the page.   Then colored in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.   The center of each flower has a bit of Journey Glaze on it to make it shine.   I accented it with the silk flower.   

Whew ... I was busy this weekend.   Fun to try different mediums and ideas for cards.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.