Friday, March 8, 2019

St Patrick's Day and Easter Cards

Oh my gosh, where has the time gone.   I can't believe I haven't posted for over a month!   No excuses, just "life got in the way".    As a result I'm not crafting every day like I use to.   I need to get back on track and craft more often.   I love making cards.

Here are some cards I made for St Patrick's Day and Easter this year:


The St Patick's Day cards were made from "window clings".   They had sticky backs and adhered to the card stock extremely well.   I loved the shine on the designs and the blending of the colors.  Once I saw them, I had to give them a try.

Next I worked on Easter cards.    These were made from retired stickers/die cuts I had.  It was fun trying to mix and match them.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.