Saturday, March 30, 2019

A Bouquet of Flowers Perfect for Any Occasion

I am keeping busy doing watercoloring with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.   I found a Daisies Stamp from Deep Red that worked perfect to create a card front.   This card would be perfect for any occasion:   Birthday, Mother's Day, Thinking of You, and so much more.


The images in the corners was stamped directly onto the card base.   The center grouping was stamped then fussy cut out.   I put FSJ Rainbow Drops in the center of each flower.   The center grouping is raised up using foam squares with thread positioned underneath.


Deep Red Brand Stamp Set
Daisies
(this is a red rubber stamp)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.