Sunday, March 10, 2019

Marble Swirl Stamp Set Card

When I saw this Marble Swirl design, I knew I had to have this stamp set.  I love the way it is actually 3 stamps to create the swirl effect, that each stamp can also be used individually (on its own).  I ordered directly from Catherine Pooler's website.   They shipped quickly.

PROS:  Unique Design, 3 swirled images, 3 sentiments, 1 sentiment block,
CONS:  Photopolymer stamp set (smells)

First, I want to say that I LOVE red rubber stamps and that they are my stamp type of choice.   I rarely buy acrylic or photopolymer.   One of the reasons I try to stay away from photopolymer is that there is an odor to it, and sometimes it is pretty intense.    When I opened this stamp set, the odor was awful.  I ended up setting it outside overnight to air it out.   That really helped, but even now 3 days later, the stamp set still smells.   I have left it open/completely exposed in my craft room to air it out even more.   If you or someone in your family is scent sensitive, this might be a stamp set to avoid.


Here is the card I made with this stamp set.   I used FSJ Turbo Teal, Watermelon Fusion, and Lavender Fusion for the swirls and overlapped the colors in some areas.

If you are interested in the stamp set:   Marble Swirl
https://shop.catherinepooler.com/products/marble-stamp-set

I'm looking forward to trying other colors, designs, and layouts with this stamp set.   The sky is the limit.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.