Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Unicorn Card

I've taken a few coloring classes on-line the last few months.   One of the classes (Kit And Clowder) was to to color in a unicorn or horse using their digital stamped image.   The mane was done in rainbow colors.   I actually finished the mane a few weeks ago and then set it aside.   Not sure why.

On Sunday morning, I just couldn't sleep so got up and started working on finishing my unicorn using my Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils.   I am pleased with the results.   The horn of the unicorn is actually gold/bronze with FSJ Sparkle Silk over the top.  It doesn't show up in the photo though.



Not sure if I will make this into a card or frame it as is.   Undecided at this point.   Almost all of my creations are given to others.   Not very often do I kept something I have made.   

Finishing this image sparked additional motivation to create more so I spent many hours on Sunday creating other images/cards.   It was a fun and creative day.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.