Sunday, March 24, 2019

Disney Themed Cards For All Occasions

A few weeks back I purchased some Disney themed dies at Tuesday Morning.   Finally had a chance to use them this weekend, so wanted to share my cards with you.  I am a big fan of the silhouette look (all solid color, usually black) so decided to use that technique for some of my cards. 


 Disney Waltzing Belle Metal Die
The Belle card was made to fit into a legal size envelope.  I used textured 8 x 8 card stock and folded it in half, then accented with lavender ribbon and rainbow drops.   The card base is a light lavender too.


 Disney Poised Cinderella Metal Die
Disney Cinderella Embellishments Metal Die Set
This card is an A2 size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2).   Inside it has a clock striking midnight and her missing shoe for Prince Charming to find.   Card base is a pastel pink.


 Disney Daisy Duck Metal Die
Disney Donald Duck Metal Die
This card is also an A2 size.   Card base is bright yellow.   The metal words are from a grab bag I purchased of retired products.


 Disney Mickey Mouse & Friends Joyful Mickey Metal Die
Disney Mickey Mouse & Friends Blissful Minnie
This card is a legal size (8 x 8 folded in half).   Card base is textured light silver card stock.   I added in the metal words.


Disney Fairies (unsure of official name for this one)
This was a set of 3D stickers.  I couldn't resist Tinkerbelle and her home.   Inside there are flowers that were part of the set.  Lots of sparkle and shine to her wings.   This was also found at Tuesday Morning.

I did use the Glue Sponge for the intricate dies.   It worked well.   I will have some tips and more information about it on my next blog post.

Thanks for stopping by.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.