Sunday, March 31, 2019

Unicorn Watercolor Picture

OK,I admit it ... I think I am obsessed with the unicorn digital image from my Kit And Clowder class.   Today I decided I had to try it with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.   I am beyond pleased with the results.  


The horn was done with a gold gel pen.   Then I took Silver Sparkle Silk and put it over the mane and the horn to add some sparkle and shine.  

This one I believe I will frame and keep along with the color pencil one I did using the Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils.


Each one has its own unique look.

Hope you find time to do some creating today. 
Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.