Monday, March 18, 2019

More Marble Swirl Creations/Cards

I worked some more with the Marble Swirl Stamp set from Catherine Pooler.   There is still a lingering odor to it (it's photopolymer), but not as bad as when it was brand new.

If you are interested in the stamp set:   Marble Swirl
https://shop.catherinepooler.com/products/marble-stamp-set

Here's my two latest creations:

 Flowers are from FSJ.
Colored in with Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils


 Horse is a digital image from Kit And Clowder Class.
Colored in with Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.