Tuesday, December 12, 2017

20% Off Serif Steel Rule Dies - December12th - Fun Stampers Journey Products


Tuesday, December 12th ... the 12 Days of Deals give 20% off Serif Steel Rule Dies.
     SR-0034 Serif Basics  Regular $79.95   Sale $64.96
     SR-0035 Journey Serifs Regular $129.95  Sale $103.96
Both sets are on page 284 of the main catalog.
You can view them on-line on my business page too by clicking here.

Sharing one of my Christmas cards with you today.

Always fun to use dies that layer/nest onto each other.   I try to not make all my cards identical for the holidays.  I try to challenge myself to come up with different designs and styles.   The "Star" (pun intended) of this card is:  

Star-Dom Die Set DI-0052  set of 6 dies
Star Piercing Elements DI-0099 set of 6 dies
      (not used, but a perfect match for the Star-Dom Die Set)
       Gives the impression of paper piercing outlines for each star.

   Bundle and Save:

       Star-Dom  Bundle BD-0074







December 6th through December 17th
A new deal each day!!!
Sale is for that day only ... no exceptions.
 
Here's the link to view the pdf file of all the fabulous items on sale during this promotion.
$5 Flat Rate Shipping!!!! on all orders* placed on these days.
    *NOTE:  Does not apply to expedited orders or orders including die cutting machines.
     Click on link above to read the FAQ for this promotion.   
 
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.