Thursday, December 28, 2017

Sneak Peek: Storybook Occasions Stamp Set - Fun Stampers Journey Products

Here's a SNEAK PEEK at a brand new stamp set premiering January 1, 2018 from Fun Stampers Journey.  It is called Storybook Occasions SS-0538 and is perfect for Saint Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Birthday, Thinking of you and MORE!!!.  


It is a set of 9 stamps.  They are great for pencil coloring, water coloring, or just stamping with ink.   Very versatile stamps.

Here's a card I made for Saint Patrick's Day but also could be sent at any time you wanted to wish someone some luck.


I stamped the image with our Licorice Ink Pad, then colored it in with our Journey Color Burst Pencils.  I accented the design with our Just Write Gel Pens.

 I am hoping that you can see the gel pen accents ... the pens really add some shimmer/shine to the design and help to make it pop.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:
Just Write Gel Pens JD-0060 set of 12 pens
StoryBook Occasions SS-0538 set of 9 stamps (available 1 Jan 2018)
Journey Color Burst Pencils JM-0077  set of 48 of pure color pencils in a metal tin
Fresh Forest Card Stock CS-0011
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Brush Silver Card Stock CS-0135
Journey Ovals Die Set DI-0042 set of 10 dies


Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.