Monday, December 11, 2017

30% Off Albums & Pages - 12 Days of Deals - Fun Stampers Journey Products

Click on photo to enlarge ....  all items are on Page 248 and 249 of the main catalog.

Items on Sale for 30% off today only are:

    JD-0016 Black Licorice Journey Days Album
    JD-0017 River Stone Journey Days Album
    JD-0018 Brushed Silver Journey Days Album
    JD-0019 Memory Pocket Pages
    JD-0020 Create Pocket Pages
    JD-0021  Layer Pocket Pages
   JD - 0022 Bloom Pouch

Click here to see the items on my business website or to place order.



I participate in a Facebook group that has weekly challenges.   They give us a sketch (black/white drawing of a layout), then we make a card.   This was my submission for Sketch #9.   No stamping on this card.  It was all done with card stock, printed paper, ribbon, and twine from Fun Stampers Journey.

Printed Paper is called:   Project Me Prints   PP-0043
Click here to see it on my business website.
I really like all the designs on this package of printed paper.   The camera was fussy cut out and then adhered to the card.






December 6th through December 17th
A new deal each day!!!
Sale is for that day only ... no exceptions.
Here's the link to view the pdf file of all the fabulous items on sale during this promotion.
$5 Flat Rate Shipping!!!! on all orders* placed on these days.
    *NOTE:  Does not apply to expedited orders or orders including die cutting machines.
     Click on link above to read the FAQ for this promotion.  
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.