Friday, December 15, 2017

Look What I Did With My Steel Rule Dies! - Fun Stampers Journey Products - Gift Ideas


Everyday Elements Steel Rule Die SR-0004
Will fit both the Amaze & the Platinum Machines

Santa came a bit early and brought me an Cricut Easy Press Machine.   Of course, I had to try it right away.   I used the Everyday Elements Steel Rule Die to cut out the feathers, flower, heart, and butterfly with Cricut Iron-On Black Glitter Vinyl.  Oh my gosh, the vinyl cut like butter with my steel rule dies and the Easy Press made it super easy to iron on the vinyl designs.

I used some heavy linen (100% cotton) napkins that are 20 x 20 that I found at the store for my testing.   So pleased with the results.   I have a couple of Fun Stampers Journey aprons that I want to personalize with designs and now I know it will be easy for me to do using my steel rule dies.


Wish you could see all the sparkle in the iron-on vinyl.   So pretty.  I have a few different colors of vinyl, but this I did in all black as my test.

Always trying to think of gift ideas.   This will work well for me I'm sure.  

Speaking of Gift Ideas, did you see that the Rainbow Drops are 40% OFF today, Friday, December 15th only!!!!  Oh my gosh, I use them often and it is a fabulous price too.  Don't forget the $5 flat rate shipping for all orders (except expedited and those with machines).

Rainbow Drops AC-0178
Regular Price $24.95
Sale Price $14.97 (today only)

There are:
768 pieces
6 colors
3 size of each color
AND
comes in its own sturdy plastic tray
(with a locking lid) 

I attach the Rainbow Drops with a Glue Dot or a small amount of our Liquid Craft Glue.   They are NOT self-adhesive.   




December 6th through December 17th
A new deal each day!!!
Sale is for that day only ... no exceptions.
Here's the link to view the pdf file of all the fabulous items on sale during this promotion.
$5 Flat Rate Shipping!!!! on all orders* placed on these days.
    *NOTE:  Does not apply to expedited orders or orders including die cutting machines.
     Click on link above to read the FAQ for this promotion.   
Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.