Wednesday, December 20, 2017

All Occasion Card Made With Dies And Mirror Card Stock - Fun Stampers Journey


This photo does NOT do this card justice.   The mirror card stock just bursts with light/sparkle.   It really adds to any project that is created with it.   It takes a plain card to a higher level, giving it a look of luxury and elegance.   I used both the gold and the silver mirror card stock on this card.   Sent it to a friend who turned 94 this month!!!  

I used our liquid craft glue for any layered piece and our foam squares to add height and dimension.  With the layering, I used opposite colors ... so gold on silver, silver on gold so that all the pieces stood out.  

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:


Mirror Gold Card Stock  CS-0136
Mirror Silver Card Stock CS-0137
Dark Roast Card Stock CS-0091
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040
Craft Glue AD-0111
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 (small) OR AD-0085 (medium)
Easy Glide Permanent Adhesive RunnerAD-0081
     Easy Glide Adhesive Refill  AD-0082
Blooming Details Die Set DI-0327  Set of 9 dies

Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.