Friday, December 22, 2017

More Gift Ideas Using Iron-On Vinyl And a Fun Stampers Journey Love Is Paper Punch

Always on the lookout for new ways to use my Fun Stampers Journey products.   Today I used the LOVE IS Paper Punch TO-0006 to punch out hearts from Cricut Glitter Iron-On Vinyl.   It was so easy to do ONCE I removed the clear transfer sheet from my scraps.  With the clear transfer sheet on the Glitter Iron-On Vinyl is just too thick for the paper punch.

When I ironed the little hearts on, I just covered them with a Teflon sheet to protect them and the item I was ironing.


The Mickey and Minnie are from a Brother ScanNCut Design Set I have.   The 3 different sizes of hearts are from our FSJ paper punch.   This one I must admit I did "gift" to myself.   It was my test one (or at least that is the justification I used to keep it ... LOL).  

       Reminder:   With the Paper Punch Cartridge, you do need to have at least one handle.
            Paper Punch Handle   TO-0031

Close up of the design on the t-shirt.


These hot pads are from the Dollar Store.   I split the design in two and then added in the hearts.

This is a cotton flour sack dish towel.   I found them in packs of 10 for less than $8 at Walmart.   Since I had some of the glitter sheets left, I made a dish towel to go with the hot pads.

So much fun.

In our paper punches, we have circle, squares, ovals, scallops, stars, butterflies, tags, banners, arrows and MORE!!!  They start on page 292 of the main catalog.   Just remember if you purchase any of the paper punch cartridges to be sure to purchase at least ONE handle.

Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

2 comments:

  1. Love the iron on projects. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is appreciated. I'm really having fun doing different types of craft projects using my Fun Stampers Journey products. Plus is helping me with gift ideas too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.