Thursday, December 21, 2017

Blooming Details Die Used With Iron-On Vinyl - Fun Stampers Journey Die


To decorate these pot holders I used the Fun Stampers Journey Blooming Details Die Set DI-0327 which is a set of 9 dies.  I used Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer (Iron-On) Vinyl.   I ran the dies through a Gemini Jr to cut them out.   The thin metal dies are not thick enough to cut through Glitter Iron-Vinyl (but our Steel Rule Dies work wonderfully with most vinyl and can be cut in the Amaze or Platinum Machine).   I could not get the thin metal dies to cut in either the Amaze or the Platinum Machine.  It may just be a need for additional shim which I didn't try. 

Pot holders are from the Dollar Tree store.

Love discovering new ideas to use our Fun Stampers Journey products.

Please contact me if you have any questions. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to place an order or sign up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach, here is the link to my business website:
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

My YouTube Channel  https://www.youtube.com/kreateskards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.