Monday, August 8, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey Geo Burst Die - Day 1 of 3

The Geo Burst Die from Fun Stampers Journey is very versatile.  Over the next three days I would like to share with your some of the cards I have made with it.

(2 piece die set)

This die cuts the perfect front for an A2 size card.
A2 cards are 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

  
Take a card base, score it, and then place the floral part 
of the die on the front part.
This shows the beautiful design with no backing to i.

Same card as the one before, EXCEPT, that I added in
a piece of black licorice card stock to make the card pop. 
Card backing was attached using Craft Glue

Using the Star-Dom Die Set, I cut out a star.
Behind the star I used Sparkle Trim to accent the card.

There is still room on the front of the card to add in a sentiment or it can be placed inside of the card too.

I laid the Sparkle Trim down on the card front.  Then attached Journey Foam Squares to the back of the star in numerous places as these need to hold the Sparkle Trim in place too.   I always add a drop or two of the Journey Glace to the end pieces of the Sparkle Trim.   It helps to keep the sequins in place.  

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Sparkle Trim AC-0207
Orange Rave Card Stock CS-0124
Black Licorice Card Stock CS-0003
Journey Glaze AD-0002 4 oz   OR AD-0003  2 oz
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small OR AD-0085 medium
Craft Glue AD-0111
Star-Dom Dies  DI-0052
Geo Burst DI-0217
Journey Platinum Machine TO-0090

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.