Monday, August 1, 2016

Video: All About Fun Stampers Journey Color Splash & Color Burst Pencils


It's been a couple of years since I have added any videos to my KreatesKards YouTube Channel.   They channel is loaded with crafting tutorials that still pertain today no matter what company's products you are using.

Now my heart and soul is with Fun Stampers Journey as a Journey Coach and my craft videos will now focus on Fun Stampers Journey products.   They are such wonderful quality too, and there is such a wide variety of products to chose from.

I hope this video will answer many of the questions you may have about our two new types of pencils.   Color Splash is a watercolor set.   Color Burst is a pure color set.
NOTE:  If you are reading this via e-mail, you can view the video by clicking here. 

Update 7/30/2016 about the Color Burst pencils:  The pencils are waxed based with a light oil coating.   It is a special blend to create true color with pigment.   In my video, it states that the pencils are oil based.  




Thank you for stopping by my blog today.   Hope you enjoyed the video.



Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.