Monday, August 29, 2016

Guest Designer: Joan Hardy


I'm so excited to share a card made by my friend, Joan Hardy.   She and I have known each other for over 12 years now.   She came over yesterday, and we spent the day being creative and chatting.   What an amazing day. 


UPDATE:   Artful Owl Stamp Set AT-004 (RETIRED)
       When this was originally posted I gave the wrong stamp set.

Joan used the owl from the Artful Owl Stamp Set and then colored it in with color pencils.   I really like the color combinations both for card stock and the owl itself.   Did you notice how the eyes of the owl just pop out!

She and her husband drove to Sedona last week.  She picked up some twigs and one of the twigs is glued to the card front for the owl to sit on.   The stamp branch image just blends right in.   Then to add a bit of embellishment she tied a bow with twine at the end of the twig.

Great card Joan!!!   Thank you for letting me share it on my blog.

Fun Stampers Journey August Promotions:

Don't forget about the Holiday Sparkle Bundle Promotions.
Great deals for these bundled products.
Perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Click HERE for detailed information.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.