Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey Geo Burst Die - Day 2 of 3

With this Geo Burst, I used both the design plate and the frame
when I ran it through my Journey Platinum Machine. 
By using both dies, it cuts out a complete individual 
piece.

Using Craft Glue I attached the design to my card front.
Remember to add a drop of Journey Glaze to the ends
of the sequins to prevent them from accidently
coming loose.


 I layered the sentiment using Paper Punches
from Fun Stampers Journey.

This die gives the cards such a look of elegance.  Love that it can be used for so many occasions too.   Very versatile.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Amazing Trim AC-0206
Cosmic Grape Card Stock CS-0122
River Stone Card Stock  CS-0094
Black Licorice Card Stock CS-0003
Journey Glaze AD-0002 4 oz   OR AD-0003  2 oz
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small OR AD-0085 medium
Craft Glue AD-0111
Geo Burst DI-0217
Journey Platinum Machine TO-0090
Paper Punch Handle TO-0031
Scalloped Circle Paper Punch  2" TO-0043
Scalloped Circle Paper Punch 1.5"  TO-0011
Circle Paper Punch 1 3/4"  TO-0016
Wonderful Day Stamp Set SS-0126

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.