Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Splatter Technique Background Using Fun Stampers Journey Silks - Day 3 of 3


It's been great sharing these Splatter Technique cards with you the last 3 days.  I hope that you will try this technique too.   Remember the directions are on my blog post August 22, 2016.

I honestly don't remember which Silks I used in this card.   I have them all and just starting putting drops of color down, then spritzing with water.   It just shows that having fun with color does usually give good results.

Did you notice the star like dots in a few spots?  That was where a bit of the silk was thicker, and while it was still wet I took a toothpick through it to create the look of a star.   If I had let it dry instead, it would of been a larger dot of color.   Was fun experimenting with it.

Our new Journey Brush Silver Card Stock CS-0135 is really nice.   I'm amazed at the shine to it.   Would be perfect for holiday cards.   It comes in packs of 10 sheets  8 1/2 x 11" for $12.95.  I used in it today's card for the sentiment.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:

Brush Silver Card Stock CS-0135
Sparkle Trim AC-0207
Journey Silks --- your choice of colors ---- 14 to choose from Pg 291 main catalog
Black Licorice Ink Pad IP-0041
Outrageous Pink Card Stock CS-0125
Color Splash Sheets JM-0076
Media Mister TO-0121  pack of 4
Craft Glue AD-0111
Journey Foam Squares AD-0084 small OR AD-0085 medium
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040 (card base)
Ornamental Medallion Die   DI-0225
Journey Platinum Machine With Plates TO-0090
Happy Sentiments Stamp Set SS-0304 set of 7 stamps

Fun Stampers Journey August Promotions:

Don't forget about the Holiday Sparkle Bundle Promotions.
Great deals for these bundled products.
Perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Click HERE for detailed information.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.