Wednesday, October 17, 2018

A Day of Butterflies - Note Cards

I love butterflies and was so excited to find a set of laser cut chipboard ones from Bo Bunny.   Chipboard can be easily covered with Fun Stampers Journey Silks to completely give them a metallic look (or any color you would like).  For these, I used both the Bronze and the Silver Silks from Fun Stampers Journey.

Countesses Crown Decorative Metal Die - Crafter's Companion
Laser Cut Chipboard - Bo Bunny
Cardstock & Silks - Fun Stampers Journey


Countesses Crown Decorative Metal Die - Crafter's Companion
Laser Cut Chipboard - Bo Bunny
Cardstock & Silks - Fun Stampers Journey

Mystic Impressions Embossing Folders - EF-0019 Fun Stampers Journey
Laser Cut Chipboard - Bo Bunny
Cardstock & Silks - Fun Stampers Journey
Nuvo Embellishment Mouse - Pure Platinum (color) - Nuvo

No sentiments on my cards today.   I wanted them for note cards, that I could use for any occasion.   I discovered that the Journey Glaze works GREAT to adhere the chipboard to my card background.   After I glued it on, I placed the card upside down on plastic and weighted it down so that it would help spread the glaze and keep the butterfly flat.   Worked extremely well.

Fun Stampers Journey Products:


Product List

Just a reminder that I will only be a Fun Stampers Journey Coach until the end of this month. If there is anything you would like to order, here's the link to my website: https://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

As of November 1, FSJ will be merging with Spellbinders and there will be a NEW website to order from. I will post the link when it becomes available.

I have been very blessed to have a great customer base the last 3 years. Thank you to every one that supported me by placing orders, watching my videos, following my blog & Facebook business page. It really has meant a great deal to me. 

I will continue to craft and post ... just won't be doing it any longer as a business.

If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  
 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.