Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Sending Sunshine Stamp Set and Journey Scallops Die Set Used to Make This Card

This card background (inset) was created by using the Dowel Daubers and "The Good Life" collection of ink pads.  I lightly swirled all six colors onto the Whip Cream Card Stock.   When I finished, it made me think of sunshine and my card inspiration was born.

Front of the card


Inside of card

I used the Journey Scallop Die Set to cut out the scalloped image on the front of the card.   Put my swirled background behind it and then adhered both pieces to my card base.    

The inside sentiment is also from the Sending Sunshine Stamp Set and it was cut out with the Journey Rectangle Die Set.  I love the paper piercing elements that are in that die set.



If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  
 

Please let me know if you have any questions.
 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.