Monday, October 29, 2018

Get Well Soon Card - Spellbinders and Fun Stampers Journey Products

Normally I make my own card bases, but as I was destashing things this week I came across two packages of pre-made card bases.   So thought I would use them.   They are all the same cut.   Cute, but require a bit of measuring/cutting if you want other colors on it.   These are from Crafters Companion and are called Diecut Card Blanks.   I literally have had them for years!



The doily type circle is from Spellbinders - Delightful Circles Die S4-415.

I did use Fun Stampers Journey Card Stock and Rainbow Drops to accent.

Fun Stampers Journey Products: 


Product List

If you would like to place an order until November 1, my business website is:  
 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.