Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey October Promotions - Clear Blocks on Sale

This is the current Fun Stampers Journey Promotions:



Buy either the individual blocks or the full clear block collection with case. 
The clear blocks are 20% off during the month of October 2018.

The Clear Block Collection with Case BD-0226 is only $99.00 (almost 25% off)

If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.