Friday, September 28, 2018

Important Announcement: Fun Stampers Journey and Spellbinders Are Merging



As of 1 November, Fun Stampers Journey is merging with Spellbinders. Were you aware that Spellbinders makes all of FSJ's dies and die cutting machines! Both companies are backed by the same investors too. So we already have a great deal in common.

With this merger, comes change. Fun Stampers Journey will no longer be a Direct Sales Company. HOWEVER, our products and Spellbinders products will be available through your favorite Coach via an affiliate program as of 1 November.

Until the transition is complete (1 November), it is business as usual. If you would like to purchase FSJ products, I hope that you will select me as your Coach and place an order through my website.

At this point, I want to focus on NOW. Watch for more live feeds, blog posts, and sharing my love of crafting with you. As we get closer to the transition date, I will share more details with you. Right now I am in super learning mode, and the affiliate type business is new to me.

Thank you for your love and support. 

If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  




Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.