Monday, September 24, 2018

Crush on Color Bundle September 24th - September 30th, 2018 - 25% Off - Fun Stampers Journey Products

This week's 25% off special bundle is so beautiful and centered around our Confectionary Days colors.   Here's the flyer for the items in the bundle.   Great pricing too with it being bundled and on sale.


If you would like to see the Fun Stampers Journey video about this great bundle:  Click Here

If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.