Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Perfect Card For a New Home Owner - Humble & Kind and Little House Stamp Sets - Fun Stampers Journey

This is the time of the year that so many are moving into new homes.   I decided to create a card to celebrate the occasion.   The sentiment Home Sweet Home is from Humble & Kind Stamp Set.   The Little House Stamp Set is a Bloom Benefit (choose one free Bloom Benefit for every $75 you spend  before tax & shipping).   Good Vibes Prints Printed Paper was used for the background.

I stamped the image of the home with Black Licorice Ink Pad and then colored in with our Journey Burst color pencils. 





Product List


If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.