Wednesday, September 26, 2018

So Plaid Ribbon Woven to Create Background - Fun Stampers Journey Products

Last night I was working on creating something unique and different.   I decided to take So Plaid Ribbon and see if I could weave a background with it.    This is the result.   It's not made into a card yet, but wanted to share my work in progress with you.


I cut a piece of Whip Cream Card Stock 5" x 3 3/4" to act as a base.   I used White Liner to secure the ends of the ribbon on the back of the base.

Once I get the card finished, I will post it for you to see.  Leaning towards a Christmas card for this.

What do you think of using ribbon this way?


Product List
So Plaid
$10.95


If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  


Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager

2 comments:

  1. I like that ribbon! Not sure about using as a background. I have woven paper. I look forward to the end result

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the ribbon pretty! I definitely will post the card when I finish it. Always fun to try something new.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.