Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Step By Step Video Tutorial - Galaxy Backgrounds Using PanPastels And I Believe Stamp Set - Fun Stampers Journey Products

Oh my gosh, wait till you see my newest step by step video tutorial.   I am showing you how to create the Galaxy style background using PanPastels and the I Believe Stamp Set from Fun Stampers Journey.

The direct link to the video on YouTube is:  https://youtu.be/QrbyMlegq5o




Here are the 3 cards and 1 additional background that I showed during the video. 

 This background used the Whip Cream Acrylic Paint.

 This background used the Sparkle and Whip Cream Silks.

 This one used the Whip Cream Re-Inker and a toothbrush.
Astronaut and meteor were cut from Journey Brush Silver Card Stock.

This is the background I created
during the video.   I used 
Whip Cream Acrylic Paint and a toothbrush.


Product List

If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  

Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.