Thursday, September 27, 2018

Sparkle Trim Stamp Set Used With Branch Cone Die Set - Christmas Card - Fun Stampers Journey Products

So excited to share with you my finished So Plaid Ribbon background card.   I am a little late posting it to my blog today, but had to share it as soon as I finished it.


After attaching the ribbon background to the Fresh Forest Card Base, I decided to cut out the pine branches and pine cones using the Branch Cone Die set.   I accented the pine cones with a bit of Journey Glaze and Sparkle Cuts (chunky glitter).   The sentiment "Merry Christmas" is from the stamp set called Sparkle Trim and stamped with Black Licorice Ink Pad.   Using the Corner Rounder, I rounded the corners and then brushed it on the Fresh Forest Ink Pad for a bit of color on the edges.      The pine branches were glued down with our Journey Craft Glue.   The pine cones and sentiment are attached with foam squares.

Yesterday's blog post shows a close up of just the ribbon background that I created by weaving strips of the ribbon.   CLICK HER TO VIEW.  


Product List
So Plaid
$10.95


If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  



Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.