Friday, September 14, 2018

Halloween Cards Using Party Ghost, Annual Celebration, and Journey Blooms Holiday Set - Fun Stampers Journey Products

Halloween is just a little over six weeks away.   I always make a few cards to mail out.   Do you make and send Halloween cards?   Here are a couple I have made this week.

Good Vibes Prints Printed Paper PP-0056
Annual Celebration Stamp Set SS-0167
Journey Blooms Holiday Set Die Set DI-0048

Party Ghost Stamp Set SS-0499

These A2 cards are quick and easy to make.  I added a bit of Journey Glaze as accents on both cards.  It adds some dimension and design to the cards.  Aren't the Wiggle Eyes a cute touch too!  Wonder what critters are hiding in the dark.


Product List




If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.