Thursday, September 13, 2018

On The Road Holiday Clips Used With Faux Quilt Design to Create Christmas Cards - Fun Stampers Journey Products

Faux Quilt Technique and graduated die cuts were used to create these two Christmas cards.    There are so many different graduated die sets that you could use to create different looks for cards, scrapbooks, or other paper crafting projects you are working on.    If you would like to see how the step by step video tutorial on how to crate the faux quilt, CLICK HERE





By using the dies, I was able to design 2 totally different looks and use only one faux quilt background piece.

Don't forget to check out the Current Promotions tab at the top of my blog.   Some really great specials going on this month and 2 bundles are for this week only!

If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.