Friday, September 21, 2018

Enchanted Cat Is "Purrfect" for Halloween Card - Fun Stampers Journey Products


I added a bit of black PanPastel to one of the backgrounds I created the other day in my video and used it to showcase the black cat.   Thought it would make a cute card for Halloween.    The Pumpkin Patch Bow was a great addition to the cat I thought plus added a pop of color.

I have a question for you .... I have started to add in product photo and links at the bottom of each blog post.  Which do you like better .... with or without the prices?    The system I am using to display the items does not show the sale pricing, just the regular pricing.    If you click on an item (like the Whip Cream Card stock), it will show the sale price on my business website where you order.     Today I have included the pricing.   Remember the solid color card stock and the coordinating stamp pads are 20% off all month through my Fun Stampers Journey website.


Product List




If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.