Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Step by Step Video Tutorial on How To Create a Faux Quilt Background - Fun Stampers Journey Products

I am positive you are going to LOVE this technique.    It is called Faux Quilt, and when completed looks just like a quilt.   It is easy to do with 1" printed paper squares, Journey Craft Glue, and a few embellishments if you would like to add them in.   This background can be used for so many different occasions.

Hope you enjoy my video, I uploaded my Facebook Live Feed to YouTube to share with you.  Here is the direct link if you would like to have it:   https://youtu.be/fpIRa3Zrabc




I have a brand new feature on my blog today ... if you scroll just below my signature you will see links to all the products used in my video.   They give you a small photo of the item, the item number, name, and are clickable links to the item on my website.   I'm so excited to share this new feature with you.   Let me know what you think of it.

If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.