Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Faux Quilt Technique Christmas Card Samples - Fun Stampers Journey Products

Here are four samples of Christmas cards I made using the Faux Quilt technique that I demonstrated yesterday on my blog (CLICK HERE to see yesterday's post). Each quilt was created using 1" squares.







It is fun to see what fun patterns you can create using a mix of printed papers and solid card stock.   Remember the faux quilt pattern can be used for any occasions.

Products used in these cards are shown below.   

If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager  

 

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.