Thursday, October 11, 2018

Day Two of Positive And Negative Die Cuts - Christmas Cards

I'm having so much fun creating with the die cuts (positive) and the card stock the design was cut from (negative).   Some patterns work better than others, but it is fun to see how each one turns out.  I will add a sentiment inside the card before mailing out.   Don't forget I had another sample on yesterdays blog post too.










The printed paper card stock was called:   'Tis the Season Prints PP-0034.  It was retired by Fun Stampers Journey over a year ago.  I just happened to have a package of it on hand, so used it for these.  Solid or printed card stock will work.   Use what you have on hand or create your own background paper with your favorite Christmas stamp set.

Remember with an intricate die like this, a Bloom Tool TO-0073 is a huge help in "brushing and poking" the little pieces out before removing the card stock from the die.

Non - Fun Stampers Journey Products:

Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Pure Platinum
Spellbinders Designer Series Die - Holiday - Deck the Halls S4-822

Fun Stampers Journey Products:




Product List
Bloom Tool
$14.95

If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  
 

Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
 

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager

2 comments:

  1. These are great Mary. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I'm so glad you liked the samples on my blog, they definitely fun to make.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.