Friday, October 5, 2018

Good News To Share - My Lucky Day AND FSJ Steel Rule Dies

About 6 weeks ago I found out that I had won a contest through Crafter's Companion.   I was one of 7 people chosen to receive a brand new Gemini electric die cutting machine.   It arrived today!!!


This last year I had a frozen shoulder and also went through a couple of months of physical therapy.   So hand cranking our wonderful Fun Stampers Journey Platinum Machine just wasn't an option.  Hal was doing all my die cutting for me (such an awesome guy).   He decided I needed the Gemini Jr (smaller version of the one I got today) so that I could craft anytime I wanted not just when he had time to help.   I really love the Gemini Jr and use it often. 

The Gemini machines (both sizes) can handle thin metal dies and embossing folders, but none of the steel rule dies.   Our Journey Platinum Machine can handle the thin metal dies, the embossing folders, and all of the steel rule dies.

I can see I will have lots of fun crafting time ahead of me.   It truly was a blessing to receive the larger Gemini machine.   Now all my thin metal dies can easily be cut out  whether I use the Gemini or the Platinum  - there are a few that require an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.  And when I want to use my FSJ Steel Rule Dies, I have my Platinum Machine.   The steel rule dies cut like butter.   You can cut up to 8 pieces of card stock with them.   The steel rule dies are on pages 308 through 313 of the main catalog.  If they have a green circle with a P in the center, it means it needs the larger platform of the Platinum Machine.  

Fun Stampers Journey doesn't sell the Gemini, but I had to share my good news.   Now if you want a great machine that does it all including steel rule dies, you definitely want to look into our  FSJ Platinum Machine.   TO-0090   Below are all of the steel rule dies we carry. 


Product List
Alpha Bold
$149.95
House
$39.95
Matchbox
$39.95
Fun Cones
$39.95
Milk Carton
$39.95
Circle
$15.95
Oval
$19.95
Tag Set
$24.95
Deer Head
$19.95


If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  
 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.