Monday, October 22, 2018

Delightful Circles From Spellbinders

I have been busy playing with some items in my stash from Fun Stampers Journey, and Spellbinders.  Some of the things I have had for ages, but it's time to get them out and use them.   I know if you are like me, you have things in your stash too just waiting to be used.

Pretty Pansy Card Stock - FSJ
Pretty Amethyst Card Stock - FSJ
Mystic Impressions Embossing Folder - FSJ

Other Products Used:

Delightful Circles S4-415 - Spellbinders
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Pure Platinum - Nuvo
NOTE:   The Spellbinders die not only cuts, but embosses too.  If you look closely at the photo you can see the embossing on it.

Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:  



Product List

If you would like to place an order, my business website is:  
 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach Manager

2 comments:

  1. I love that doily look. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, thank you. I'm having fun trying new things. I like that the dies both cut and emboss (2 step process).

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.