Monday, April 18, 2016

Anniversary Card Made with Fun Stampers Journey Products

Click on photo to see a larger version for more detail.

I really like cards that are tone on tone (same color used for each layer).   This card actually has 4 layers of Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040

Layer 1:   Card Base
Layer 2:   Embossed Layer using Petals Wall Embossing Folder (EF-0007)
Layer 3:   Die Cut Layer using Hexagon Background Die from the Journey Media Collection
Layer 4:   Paper Punch Design with Sentiment*
Layer 5:   Heart of Gold Elements (no longer available - sold out)

*Not Fun Stampers Journey Products.
I have a wish list going of things I want/need to purchase.   Sentiment stamps are on the top of the list, and some more paper punches.

Embossing and die cutting were done using my Journey Platinum Machine (TO-0090).

I also used:
Easy Glide Adhesive (AD-0081) for the embossing layer
Journey Craft Glue (AD-0111) for the Die Cut Layer and to adhere the hearts.
Journey Foam Squares - Small (AD-0084) for the Paper Punch Design
Black Licorice Ink Pad (IP-0041)

I will have another anniversary card tomorrow.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.