Friday, April 22, 2016

Storage for All of My Wonderful Fun Stampers Journey Products

I try to stay organized and realized I needed a bit more space than I share with you on my post on April 6th. 

Luckily my husband agreed, so Saturday we spent the day exploring options.   I decided on 3 larger cubes with a wood shelf over the top.   Then I could pull the paper trays out of the smaller cube unit and stack them on top of the new one.

Before:




After:

Now I have incentive to go purchase more card stock!!!!   Can't have any empty trays.   LOL.

The dining room table is right across from this area, plus I have a table set up in the living room area that I can work on too.   I'm blessed to have a husband who doesn't mind my crafts being in different areas of our apartment.   When we had our home (downsized a couple years back) I took over the family/dining/and part of the kitchen area.

It really does help to have a bit of organization when it comes to crafting.   This way I can see my card stock immediately and I have my other items in separate canvas bins.   So larger stamps in one, dies in another, etc.    


Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when someone shares their absolutely well coordinated storage shelves for their craft work? It's such a joy to see everything so neat and organized!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.