Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey Creating Backgrounds With Ink Splat Stamp

I really enjoy creating my own backgrounds using stamp sets, embossing folders, inks, and embellishments.   Yesterday on my blog I featured four different cards.   Three of these cards were made using backgrounds I had created.

Today I wanted to share with you some closeup shots of the backgrounds.
This first photo is of all three backgrounds I created.  
Remember to click on photos to get a closer look.


This one was creating using one color of ink plus embossing.
Ink Splat AT-0108
Petals Wall Embossing Folder EF-0007
Blue Lagoon Stamp Pad IP-0002
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040

 This was created with 2 colors of ink plus embossing
The other colors were created when the inks combined with each other.
Ink Splat AT-0108
Ink Splash Embossing Folder - EF-0008 
Blue Lagoon Stamp Pad IP-0002
Sweet Berry Stamp Pad IP-0029
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040

Here is the combination of 3 colors of inks plus embossing.
So many more colors in this as they combined and blended together.
Ink Splat AT-0108
Yummy Dots Embossing Folder EF-0010
Blue Lagoon Stamp Pad IP-0002
Black Licorice Stamp Pad IP-0041
Green Olive Stamp Pad IP-0072
Whip Cream Card Stock CS-0040

I was amazed at how easy it was ot create different looks with this great stamp "Ink Splat AT-0108".   This was my first time using this stamp, but it definitely won't be my last.  The color combinations are endless as new colors are created as different ink colors overlay each other and create new colors.

Using the embossing folders after stamping the background adds in depth and dimension to the cards.

These type of backgrounds are perfect for almost all occasions:  Birthday, Anniversary, Thank You, Thinking of You.

Mary Director
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/marydirector
24/7 on-line ordering available




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Your feedback is important to me. Because I am trying to avoid SPAM being posted on my blog, all comments are moderated and need approval before they will post here. Thank you for understanding.